Save a small fortune with our amazing Kiwi Spirits Lime Liqueur.
Kiwi Spirits Lime Liqueur is created from juicy Kaffir and Tahitian limes and pure spring water. Hand crafted in the real sense of the word, each locally sourced lime is carefully hand peeled to release the zesty fragrance that ends up in a bottle of this delicious and interesting spirit.
Deliciously lime and super versatile.
- On its own: Pour over ice with a bit of soda- refreshing!
- Use it in cocktails: Makes a super LIME addition to your favourite Kiwi Spirits Gin or Vodka cocktails.
- Use it in cooking: simply substitute where it calls for fresh lime juice or lime zest - Cheese Cake, Whipped Cream, Marinades, Guacamole, Pies and much more.
We'd like to share with you a couple of our favourite Quarantinis:
TeKiwi Vodka Mojito
- 1 part JiuJiu Supreme Vodka
- 1 part Kiwi Spirits Lime Liqueur
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves
- ½ part caster sugar (or use lemonade instead of soda and sugar)
- Soda water
Combine 1 part JiuJiu Supreme Vodka, 1 part Kiwi Spirits Lime Liqueur, mint and caster sugar in a glass with a little soda and stir until the caster sugar has dissolved. Top with ice, stir until the glass becomes frosty and top with soda.
Golden Bay Gimlet
- 1/2 part of Kiwi Spirits Lime Liqueur
- 1/2 part simple syrup or a dash of lemonade (omit if you like yours tart)
Add all ingredients into an ice filled glass and stir until the glass becomes frosty.
Or traditionally, throw into a shaker of ice and strain into a martini glass.
Go on- dress it up with a wedge of fresh lime. Enjoy.
TIP: When fresh limes are in season, buy a few and section them into wedges then free-flow freeze. Use all year round for your cocktails.
A bit of trivia - a recent interview on Late Night with Steven Colbert and Phoebe Waller-Bridge, the star and creator of the series Fleabag, the Vodka Gimlet is her must have all occasion fav cocktail. This photo has gone crazy on social media... could it be that the simple Gimlet attributed to her success recently winning numerous Emmys and 17 other awards?
Do you have a success story based on one of your favorite cocktails?
Share it in the comments below- we'd love to hear about it.